Thursday, September 22, 2011

STAND UP! VANGUARD!

Imagine...
A planet much like the earth we are on, the planet Cray,
The battles that spread out on this planet,
And The call that begins the fights:

STAND UP! VANGUARD!!!



Hello Hello everybody, and Welcome to So Imba!, where we learn to be a better card fighter.

I am your host of today's show, Rauzes.


Cardfight Vanguard is a very popular up and coming card game, and I myself have only started last month, when I was still in Japan.

Vanguard has proven to be very interesting, and very fast paced and fun, hence its popularity in Japan and other countries.

I'm starting this blog in hopes of finding English speaking Vanguard players from around the world, and providing them with tips, thoughts, and ideas I have about Vanguard.

Whilst some of the tips and thoughts may already be common knowledge for some of the more experienced players, I made this blog so everyone can benefit.
Therefore, not all of the ideas I share may not be entirely new, but I hope to write them in a way to best help you, as a player, develop.
And for this to happen, I also need to provide ideas and concepts that are relatively basic, for the budding player to use!

With no further ado, let's start!

STAND UP! VANGUARD!!

/Rauzes

No comments:

Post a Comment